Shipping and Delivery Policy
We deliver products Australia wide using Australia Post and our supplier’s couriers, if products are shipped from their warehouses direct to our customers. Please note that any order will be processed within 24 hours from the first weekday (Mon – Fri). Most orders within Australia arrive within 2 – 7 business days. In most cases, a tracking number will pe provided as soon products were shipped. It depends of shipping method selected by the customer. For international orders (Outside Australia), delivery may be slightly longer. Most international orders arrive within 2 – 3 weeks, although in some cases, may take up to 30 days. If goods are not in stock, there may be a delay in delivery. In this case, any customer will be notified about this as soon as it is possible.
Customer Service Policy
We are committed to provide exceptional customer service and quality products and we endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true correct. To be able to keep track and solve of all possible problems our customers may have using this website or problems related with shipping or products (warranties, repairs) etc. there is setup an easy to use "Support request" system. We highly encourage any customer to use it. We guaranty will respond very quick and problems will be solved more efficient that by phone. Please follow the link and select "Support request": If you are already logged in please follow the link.
Because we are not manufacturer (we relay on data send us by our suppliers), stock errors may occur. In these cases, the estimated shipping costs (shipping a website customer pay when submit his order) may be not the real shipping cost. If difference is relevant, then we will contact our customer. This circumstances will NOT be considered a reason to cancel the transaction and get a full refund.
Tracking order is provided in most cases, it depends of shipping method selected by the customer.
Some larger items may have greater shipping charges for international customers (and in some cases, may not be able to be sent). We will contact the customer directly if this is the case to ensure you wish to proceed with your purchase. If customer does not wish to proceed with your purchase, a full refund will be issued. However, the customer may be charged with any transaction commission for example card charges or bank transfer charges. Please note that we cannot guarantee tracking of international orders.
As per NSW Government Fair Trading (Australia) If an implied condition is not met, you may offer to repair or exchange the goods but the customer has the right to insist on a refund. A refund is appropriate where the goods purchased: Are so defective that they should not have been sold, for example they don't work
- - Break down or develop a serious fault within the warranty period
- Weren't suitable for their intended purpose - Do not match the sample or description provided. Also, goods that are 'on sale' should be treated in the same way as ordinary stock when determining whether or not to give a refund a) Customer has the right to a refund under certain conditions. All requests must be done via our Support request system. Selecting "Warranty" from drop down list you will be able to place your request and get a Returned Authority Number. b) We reserve the right to refuse a refund in the event the Customer violates the Terms & Conditions on this website.
We carefully select our products to make sure our customers will have not problems using them many years but errors may occur. All goods returned as faulty will be inspected for a manufacturing defect. If deemed faulty, a repair, refund or exchange will be given. THE CUSTOMER MUST NOT SEND US A FAULTY ITEM WITHOUT OPENING A CASE (PLACE A SUPPORT TICKET). IF HE DOES NOT SO, HE MAY LOSE THE ITEM OR HE MUST PAY BOTH SHIPPINGS. PLEASE LOGIN, GO TO [MY ACCOUNT] AND SELECT FROM MENU [SUPPORT REQUEST] If you are already logged in please follow the link.
- We will provide a repair or refund only if we havee the proof of purchase. - Shipping will not be refunded if unless the goods are found faulty.
What to return
- – Product and all its their parts and accessories.
- – Packaging.Bar code, product name and serial (if applicable) has to be readable.
- – Copy of the invoice / receipt
- – Completed and signed copy of the Credit Request Form (please request it and we will provide it by email in PDF format)
- – Customer contact details
- TO START THE PROCEDURE PLEASE OPEN A CASE(PLACE A SUPPORT TICKET).
- PLEASE LOGIN, GO TO [MY ACCOUNT] AND SELECT FROM THE MENU [SUPPORT REQUEST] If you are already logged in please follow the link.
To apply for refund of repair please login, go to [My Account
], select [Help and Support
] and click on [Create new support request
] button. Please make sure you select [WARRANTIES
] area, input correct all details and upload the proof your purchase and as many relevant images as necessary that will help us to fully assist you. If you are already logged in please follow the link. Do not send us faulty products until we will review your case (support request). Our professionals will call you to collect all details and make sure product you bought from us is faulty and decide if there will be a repair or a replacement.
OLALASHOPPING.com.au – Shipping & Returns, Version 1.2.2 from 30/03/2017